Dear Naturopathic Student,
We would like to introduce you to the Naturopathic Education and Research Consortium (NERC). NERC is a non-profit organization whose main mission is to develop and expand post graduate community based accredited residency opportunities for naturopathic graduates. Additional functions are to conduct office based research and post graduate trainings for N.D.s.
There are several things you can do if you want to get involved with NERC:
- Become familiar with NERC by viewing other sections of this website.
- Come to our annual meeting at the AANP convention
- Increase your participation in your state and national naturopathic organizations and raise the awareness of others on the importance of additional naturopathic residencies
- Help us to identify practicing N.D.s and integrative clinics who may want to become a NERC residency site
- Ask NERC for a “student networking packet” or see the other documents in this section of our website.
Dr. Margaret Beeson, ND
Dr. Tori Hudson, ND
Let us know if you want to help us with our project through:
- procuring residency sites
- or office tasks
We believe that naturopathic residencies are one of the most important strategies to enhance the education of N.D.s, create more professional opportunities, serve more communities with naturopathic medicine, and ensure clinical and professional success.
Tori Hudson, N.D. &
Margaret Beeson, N.D.